Future Skills is an industry trusted Registered Training Organisation (RTO) specialising in electrical apprentice, post-trade electrical and work health and safety (WHS) training.
We deliver training across Queensland (Qld) and the Northern Territory (NT). Future Skills also provides in-house accredited training across many industry sectors. Our Brisbane public courses are delivered at the Construction Training Centre (CTC), Salisbury.
Future Skills courses and qualifications include:
• UEE40411 Certificate IV in Electrical Instrumentation
• UEE42611 Certificate IV in Hazardous Areas - Electrical
• HV Switching Operations
• Design, Install, Maintain and Fault Find Battery Storage Systems for Grid-
Connected Photovoltaic Systems
• 10279NAT-Course in Identification and Awareness of Asbestos Containing
• 10852NAT-Course in Working Safely with Asbestos Containing Materials
• 10830NAT-Course in Crystalline Silica Exposure Prevention
• BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
• Health and Safety Representative (HSR - Qld) WHSQ approved
• Health and Safety Representative (HSR - NT) NT Work Safe approved
• Health and Safety Representative (HSR - Comcare) regulator approved
• Quantitative Fit Testing
Our courses are generally offered as public courses which are advertised in advance, or we are happy to arrange in-house training courses delivered by our experienced trainers and assessors, and customised to meet the needs of particular enterprises, businesses or industry sectors.
Please call our office on 1300 817 545 or (07) 3848 2298 to enrol or email your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also register on our website database and indicate the types of training programs and qualifications you are interested in and we will contact you by email or phone when a course is available in your area.