Queensland's New Health and Safety Representative Training
Future Skills is proud to announce that we are authorised to deliver Work Health Safety Queensland's brand new course for Health and Safety Representatives.
Hot off the press, and incorporating all the recent changes to our Work Health and Safety laws, this course is a must for all Health and Safety Representatives.
From 1 July 2018 it is a legal obligation to ensure elected Health and Safety Representative are trained within 6 months of their election.
Talk to us today about our scheduled courses. We also provide courses specially for your industry or workplace.
We deliver training throughout Queensland.
Call 1300 817 545!
- HSR Training law is changing!
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety course in Alice Springs.
- Comcare Course for HSRs Coming Up
- Funding for Cert IV Electrical Instrumentation Now available to Cert IV Holders
- Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ) Funding 6 Oct 2016
- EEHA career opportunities with funding support 1 Jul 2016
- Health and Safety Qualifications help achieve your career goals 24 Jun 2016
- HSR Training always essential 11 Mar 2016
- Your Cert IV in WHS involves getting out and about too 11 Mar 2016
- Higher Level Skills Program Funding Certificate IV in Electrical Instrumentation (UEE40411) 1 Feb 2016