Future Skills is an industry owned and operated registered training organisation specialising in work health and safety, electrical apprenticeship and post trade electrical training. We deliver courses across a number of qualifications and individual units of competency including:
- BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- BSB51315 Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- 10279NAT Course in Identification and Awareness of Asbestos Containing Materials
- 10559NAT Course in Working Safely with Asbestos Containing Materials
- CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the Construction Industry
- UEE42611 Certificate IV in Hazardous areas - Electrical
- UEE40411 Certificate IV in Electrical Instrumentation
- UEE30811 Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician
- UEE22011 Certificate II in Electrotechnology (Career Start)
- Design, Install, maintain and fault find battery storage systems for grid connected photovoltaic systems
- High Voltage Switching
We are also approved by Workplace Health and Safety Queensland, NT WorkSafe and Comcare to deliver approved Health and Safety Representative's training in Queensland, the Northern Territory and for the Commonwealth jurisdiction.
The Student Code of Practice contains all of the terms and conditions applying to your enrolment in a Future Skills course program and also outlines the rights and responsibilities of Future Skills and students when participating in a Future Skills training course.
You are required to read the Student Code of Practice, and complete the acknowledgement form to the terms and conditions, that you have read, understood and agreed to abide by the policies and procedures outlined in the terms and conditions and the Student Code of Practice and return to Future Skills prior to, or at the commencement of your training.