Future Skills has funded positions available through the Queensland Government for UEE40411 Certificate IV in Electrical Instrumentation under its Higher Level Skills program.
Contact us today on 1300 817545 for full details and act now as places are limited.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria to enrol in the subsidised program:
• Must be aged 15 years or over at commencement
• Be a permanent resident of Queensland
• Hold Australian Citizenship, Australian permanent residency (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary residency status with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or New Zealand citizenship
• Must hold an Electrical Trade Qualification(Cert III)
• Not already having enrolled on another post-school Certificate IV qualification or higher level qualification
• Not already holding another post-school certificate IV qualification or higher level qualification (Higher Level Skills training)
• Participation in a specific cohort-targeted initiative (i.e. Community Learning, Indigenous Training Strategy or Industry Partnerships Strategy).
Eligibility for concession:
• Student's health care or concession card issued under Commonwealth law.
• Proof the student is the partner or dependant of a person who holds a health care or concession card and is named on that card. Previous qualifications
• Records from the AISS system and other relevant sources, indicating the prospective student does not hold
If you require any further assistance to determine your eligibility please contact Future Skills Limited on 1300 817 545 or firstname.lastname@example.org.