Future Skills has positions available through the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training for UEE40411 Certificate IV in Electrical Instrumentation under its Higher Level Skills program funded by the Queensland Government.
Contact us today on 1300 817545 for full details and act now as places are limited.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria to enrol in the subsidised program:
• Must be aged 15 years or over at commencement
• Be a permanent resident of Queensland
• Hold Australian Citizenship, Australian permanent residency (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary residency status with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or New Zealand citizenship
• Must hold an Electrical Trade Qualification(Cert III)
• May already be enrolled on another post-school Certificate IV qualification or higher level qualification
• May already hold another post-school certificate IV qualification or higher level qualification (Higher Level Skills training)
• Participation in a specific cohort-targeted initiative (i.e. Community Learning, Indigenous Training Strategy or Industry Partnerships Strategy).
Eligibility for concession:
• the student holds a Health Care or Pensioner Concession Card issued under Commonwealth law, or is the partner or a dependant of a person who holds a Health Care or Pensioner Concession Card and is named on the card
• the student provides the PQS with an official form under Commonwealth law confirming that the student, his or her partner, or the person of whom the student is a dependant, is entitled to concessions under a Health Care or Pensioner Concession Card
• the student is an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
• the student has a disability
• the student is an adult prisoner.
PARTICIPANT CO-CONTRIBUTION FEE:
*$1,000 including all costs associated with the achievement of the qualification
PARTICIPANT CONSESSIONAL FEE:
*$500 including all costs associated with the achievement of the qualification. A participants eligibility for concessional status must be confirmed by Future Skills at the time of enrolment
The Higher Level Skills Funding Student Fact Sheet is available Here
You can download the Student Information Guide for the Cert IV Electrical Instrumentation Course Here
If you require any further assistance to determine your eligibility please contact Future Skills Limited on 1300 817 545 or email@example.com.
* JETCO also offers eligible members who complete training related to the electrical contracting industry subsidies to assist with in the costs of completing these course up to $1800. Please contact JETCO on Ph: 1300 200 123 to check your eligibility