Future Skills has funded positions available through the Construction Skills Queensland Higher Level Skills for:
UEE42611 Certificate IV in Hazardous Areas - Electrical
Contact us today on 1300 817 545 for full details and act now as places are limited.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria to enrol in the subsidised program:
- be an Eligible Worker; and
- an Existing Worker, including relevant clerical, administration and professional staff; or
- an Unemployed worker who has been unemployed for a period not greater than four years.
AND MUST BE:
- an Australian or New Zealand citizen; or
- a permanent resident of Australia; or
- a refugee and humanitarian visa holder.
- permanently reside in Queensland; or
- be permanently employed in Queensland.
- hold a current electrical mechanic or electrical mechanic fitter's licence.
An Existing Worker is a current Employee in the Building and Construction Industry who has a one month or more employment relationship with their Employer. The working relationship can be built up through full-time, part-time or casual employment or engagement as a contract worker.
An Eligible Worker has the same meaning as the Building and Construction Industry (Portable Long Services Leave) Act 1991 (Qld) as amended from time to time.
An Unemployed Eligible Worker is a person who has been unemployed for a period of not greater than 4 years that would otherwise meet the requirements of an Eligible Worker.
Please note you are only eligible to complete one (1) qualification under the CSQ Higher Level Skills program for the 2019/20 contract term.
If you require any further assistance to determine your eligibility please contact Future Skills Limited on 1300 817 545 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* JETCO also offers eligible members who complete training related to the electrical contracting industry subsidies to assist with in the costs of completing these courses up to $2,200. Please contact JETCO on Ph: 1300 200 123 to check your eligibility.