Future Skills has funded positions available through the Construction Skills Queensland Short Courses for:
Connected Photovoltaic Systems
Contact us today on 1300 817 545 for full details and act now as places are limited.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria to enrol in the subsidised program:
- be an Eligible Worker; or
- an Unemployed worker who has been unemployed for a period not greater
than 4 years.
AND MUST BE:
- an Australian or New Zealand citizen; or
- a permanent resident of Australia; or
- a refugee and humanitarian visa holder.
- permanently reside in Queensland; or
- be permanently employed in Queensland.
An Eligible Worker has the same meaning as the Building and Construction Industry (Portable Long Services Leave) Act 1991 (Qld) as amended from time to time.
An Unemployed Eligible Worker is a person who has been unemployed for a period of not greater than 4 years that would otherwise meet the requirements of an Eligible Worker.
If you require any further assistance to determine your eligibility please contact Future Skills Limited on 1300 817 545 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* JETCO also offers eligible members who complete training related to the electrical contracting industry subsidies to assist with in the costs of completing these courses up to $2,200. Please contact JETCO on Ph: 1300 200 123 to check your eligibility.