Future Skills has funded positions available through the Construction Skills Queensland Higher Level Skills for:
Contact us today on 1300 817 545 for full details and act now as places are limited.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria to enrol in the subsidised program:
- be an Eligible Worker; and
- an Existing Worker, including relevant clerical, administration and
professional staff; or
- an Unemployed worker who has been unemployed for a period not greater
than four years.
AND MUST BE:
- an Australian or New Zealand citizen; or
- a permanent resident of Australia; or
- a refugee and humanitarian visa holder.
- permanently reside in Queensland; or
- be permanently employed in Queensland.
An Existing Worker is a current Employee in the Building and Construction Industry who has a one month or more employment relationship with their Employer. The working relationship can be built up through full-time, part-time or casual employment or engagement as a contract worker.
An Eligible Worker has the same meaning as the Building and Construction Industry (Portable Long Services Leave) Act 1991 (Qld) as amended from time to time.
An Unemployed Eligible Worker is a person who has been unemployed for a period not greater than 4 years that would otherwise meet the requirements of an Eligible Worker.
Please note you are only eligible to complete one (1) qualification under the CSQ Higher Level Skills program for the 2019/20 contract term.
If you require any further assistance to determine your eligibility please contact Future Skills Limited on 1300 817 545 or email@example.com