|19 Feb 2018||
This 1-day course updates and refreshes Health and Safety Representatives’ (HSRs) and Deputy HSRs’ knowledge, skills and tools to effectively perform their role, so they can:
- apply the Work Health and Safety (WHS) legislative framework
- understand the role, functions and powers of an HSR
- effectively represent their work group
- participate in consultation and issue resolution
- obtain advice and assistance
- participate in risk management
- issue a provisional improvement notice
- direct cessation of unsafe work
This course is approved by NT Work Safe.
Must be an elected HSR or Deputy HSR and previously completed the 5-day NT Work Safe approved HSR training.