|Fri 24 - Sat 25 May 2019||
The Construction Training Centre (CTC), Salisbury, Brisbane (*Fri-Sat Training*)
|Fri 28 - Sat 29 Jun 2019||
TBA, Alice Springs (*Fri-Sat Training*)
A nationally recognised post-trade qualification in Hazardous Areas – Electrical (UEE42611)
This training program is designed to provide you with the practical skills and knowledge to be able to supervise the selection, installation, commissioning, maintenance and testing of explosion-protected equipment and systems for control and monitoring of plant and processes for those people who have previously completed (within 3 years) Electrical Equipment in Hazardous areas (EEHA) training course.
The 2-day course is delivered face-to-face using facilitation, presentations, and practical individual and group activities. All assessment activities are completed in class.
This course delivers 5 units:
- UEENEEM078A Manage compliance in hazardous areas
- UEENEEE038B Participate in development and follow a personal competency development plan
- UEENEEE117A Implement and monitor energy sector OHS policies and procedures
- UEENEEE124A Compile and produce an energy sector detailed report
- UEENEEK145A Implement and monitor energy sector environmental and sustainable policies and procedures
(Note: The other units required for the qualification are part of the Certificate III in Electrotechnology – Electrician. Most participants will already have completed them to gain their electrical licence, credit transfer or recognition of prior learning (RPL) will apply. Where electrical engineers do not already have the additional units they will receive a statement of completion for units in this course but will not receive the Certificate IV qualification.)
Current electrical mechanic or electrical mechanic fitter’s licence.