|Mon 19 - Fri 23 Oct 2020||
The Construction Training Centre (CTC), Salisbury, Brisbane (*Monday to Friday Training)
This 5-day course gives Health and Safety Representatives (HSRs) and Deputy HSRs the knowledge, skills, confidence and tools to effectively perform their role. They will be able to:
- apply the Work Health and Safety (WHS) legislative framework
- identify key parties and their legal duties
- represent their work group on WHS matters
- participate in consultation and issue resolution
- obtain advice and assistance
- participate in risk management
- issue a provisional improvement notice
This course is approved by Workplace Health and Safety Queensland (WHSQ)
Future Skills has Construction Skills Queensland funded positions available for eligible participants.
Please contact our office on Ph: 1300 817 545 for further information.