|Mon 11 - Fri 15 Oct 2021||
The Construction Training Centre (CTC), Salisbury, Brisbane (*Monday to Friday Training)
This 5-day course gives Health and Safety Representatives (HSRs) and Deputy HSRs the knowledge, skills, confidence and tools to effectively perform their role. They will be able to:
- apply the Work Health and Safety (WHS) legislative framework
- identify key parties and their legal duties
- represent their work group on WHS matters
- participate in consultation and issue resolution
- obtain advice and assistance
- participate in risk management
- issue a provisional improvement notice
This course is approved by Workplace Health and Safety Queensland (WHSQ) and is non-accredited training that does not lead to an accredited outcome.
Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ)
Short Courses - General Construction and Apprentice Plus Funding
Future Skills has CSQ funded positions available for eligible workers, unemployed workers and apprentices who are currently working or have worked in the Queensland Building and Construction Industry.
Contact our office today on Ph: 1300 817 545 for eligibility requirements.