|Mon 4 - Fri 8 Nov 2019||
The Construction Training Centre (CTC), Salisbury, Brisbane
|Mon 18 - Fri 22 Nov 2019||
A nationally recognised qualification BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety.
This 5-day course is delivered face-to-face using facilitation, presentations, and practical individual and group activities. The five (5) assessment activities are completed in class.
- BSBWHS402 Assist with compliance with WHS laws
- BSBWHS403 Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS404 Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- BSBWHS405 Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
- BSBWHS406 Assist with responding to incidents
- BSBWHS409 Assist with workplace monitoring processes
- BSBWHS410 Contribute to work-related health and safety measures and initiatives
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- PUAWER002B Ensure workplace emergency prevention procedures, systems and processes are implemented
- BSBLED401 Develop teams and individuals
Future Skills has Construction Skills Queensland funded positions available for eligible participants.
Please contact our office on Ph: 1300 817 545 for further information.