|Mon 24 - Fri 28 Feb 2020||
|Mon 9 - Fri 13 Mar 2020||
Unions NT Building, Darwin
|Mon 23 - Fri 27 Mar 2020||
The Construction Training Centre (CTC), Salisbury, Brisbane
A nationally recognised qualification BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety.
The course is delivered through a combination of pre-course work, face to face training, and post course assessments. Pre course and post course assessments are designed around activities to be completed within a workplace/organisation.
- BSBWHS402 Assist with compliance with WHS laws
- BSBWHS403 Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS404 Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- BSBWHS405 Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
- BSBWHS406 Assist with responding to incidents
- BSBWHS408 Assist with effective WHS management of contractors
- BSBWHS409 Assist with workplace monitoring processes
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBRES411 Analyse and present research information
- BSBITU312 Create an electronic presentation
There are no prerequisite requirements to enroll in this qualification or for individual units of competency. However, as this is a Certificate IV level qualification it is recommended that people seeking to enroll have experience in the workplace and knowledge of work health and safety, particularly in the areas of identifying hazards, assessing risks and developing risk control measures.
Future Skills has Construction Skills Queensland funded positions available for eligible participants.
Please contact our office on Ph: 1300 817 545 for further information.