|Mon 22 - Fri 26 Mar 2021||
A nationally recognised qualification BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety.
The course is delivered through a combination of pre-course work, face to face training, and post course assessments. Pre course and post course assessments are designed around activities to be completed within a workplace/organisation.
- BSBWHS412 Assist with compliance with WHS laws
- BSBWHS413 Contribute to implementation and maintenance of WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS414 Contribute to WHS risk management
- BSBWHS415 Contribute to implementing WHS management systems
- BSBWHS416 Contribute to workplace incident response
- BSBWHS418 Assist with managing WHS compliance of contractors
- BSBWHS419 Contribute to implementing WHS monitoring processes
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBRES411 Analyse and present research information
- BSBITU312 Create electronic presentations
There are no prerequisite requirements to enroll in this qualification or for individual units of competency. However, as this is a Certificate IV level qualification it is recommended that people seeking to enroll have experience in the workplace and knowledge of work health and safety, particularly in the areas of identifying hazards, assessing risks and developing risk control measures.
Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ) Funding
Future Skills has CSQ funded positions available for eligible workers, unemployed workers and apprentices who are currently working or have worked in the Queensland Building and Construction Industry.
Contact our office today on Ph: 1300 817 545 for eligibility requirements.